What are Friends and what do they do?
- Friends know that a good library is an important community asset and help to convey that message to the community at large by focusing positive public attention on the library and its many resources.
- Friends support the Library through fundraising efforts such as the Annual Auction & Luncheon. Funds raised by these efforts are accessed only by the Friends and only used with their approval.
- Friends support the Library through attending and providing refreshments for various programs held at the library.
- Friends have provided through gifts and funding to the Library: audio-visual equipment, Ellison Dies, volunteer and staff appreciation gifts, book bags, pencils, pens, bookmarks, puppets, games, and reading incentive prizes, special children's entertainment.
- Friends receive the monthly Library Newsletter emailed or mailed to their homes.
We can never have too many friends- won't you consider joining today?
Anyone can become a member of the FRIENDS of the LIBRARY, by simply applying for membership with any of the officers or picking up an application at the Library. Annual dues are:
- Individual: $5.00
- Family: $10.00
Linda Wills Treasurer
View our calendar to see when the next meeting is by clicking here.
Thanks to all who made this year's Auction & Luncheon a success.