Many materials that patrons borrow are eligible for a renew of their loan period. Please note: adult & children movies and documentaries are not eligible for renewal through your online account. If you need more time with your materials because of extenuating circumstances please call during open hours. Our dropbox between the library building and the bank is under the blue awning and is open 24/7.
You will need to know your library card number (starts with P; some card numbers have a space between the P and numbers) and a password/PIN which you set up with library staff.
How to renew eligible materials:
- Click CATALOG in our home page menu
- Log into your Delta Public Library account
- Click your library card number at the upper right
- Click "My Dashboard" from the dropdown menu
- Click "Checked Out"
- If your materials are eligible for renewal, you can click the circle arrow under the Status column.
- It will change to "Renewed!"
- If you are unable to renew online, give us a call during open hours and we will be glad to help you.