Register for the vaccine lottery online here: VAXamillion.com or call 1-833-4ASKODH
Beginning Monday March 8th, the Delta Public Library is capable of distributing at-home COVID-19 tests. Click here for important info regarding this opportunity.
June 9th 2020, the library building opened to the public. Curbside Service is available for those patrons that are unable or feel uncomfortable coming inside the building.
August 31 2020, the library resumed normal business hours. While there are no specific hours for seniors we recommend seniors continue to visit during the morning hours.
On site programming and usage of Community Room & Quiet Room 1 are available. Check our Upcoming Events for further details about Summer Reading and other programming.
We apologize for the inconvenience of our COVID-19 protocols. Please continue to be safe and wear a mask when in public.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are we doing to help stop the coronavirus?
- Staff and patrons are practicing social distancing within the building.
- All patrons or staff that have received the vaccine are welcome to not wear a mask.
- Unvaccinated staff and patrons are advised to wear a mask inside the building.
- Hand sanitizer is available at both entrances and at the front desk.
- We have obtained equipment that exposes library items to UVC light, which eliminates the need to quarantine materials.
- We wear latex gloves to help limit our contact with materials.
How do patrons of the Delta Public Library reserve books?
Patrons of the Delta Public Library can reserve items 24/7 online at www.deltapubliclibrary.org (must have library card number and password), call 419-822-3110 (staff available during normal hours of operation), email, or through our Facebook page. Here are instructions on how to reserve items online.
Who may use Curbside Service and how does that work?
Curbside Service is available for those patrons that are unable or feel uncomfortable coming inside the building. Please set up a time to pick up your items at the side entrance next to the dropbox.