As of March 8th 2021, the Delta Public Library is capable of distributing at-home COVID-19 self tests. Click here for important info regarding this opportunity.
June 9th 2020, the library building opened to the public. Curbside Service is available for those patrons that are unable or feel uncomfortable coming inside the building.
August 31 2020, the library resumed normal business hours. While there are no specific hours for seniors we recommend seniors continue to visit during the morning hours.
On site programming and usage of Community Room & the Quiet Rooms are available. Check our Upcoming Events for further details about our programming for all ages.
While our library is back to normal open hours and on-site programming is available, we ask patrons and staff to not come into the library if you feel sick and wear a mask inside the library if you think you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus or flu.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are we doing to help manage the coronavirus?
- COVID-19 tests are made available to the public for free. Click here for important info regarding this opportunity.
- Hand sanitizer is available at both entrances and at the front desk.
- Masks available upon request from the front desk.
- We have obtained equipment that exposes library items to UVC light, which eliminates the need to quarantine materials.
- We have plexiglass at the front desk and between computer cubicles.
Is storytime and the play area available for young patrons to visit and use?
- Please check our calendar to see dates and times for storytime. They resumed Sept. 30th 2021 with our Children's Librarian Ms. Jenn.
- We have the early-literacy computers open and patrons will find play sets and other new activities monthly in the Children's Area.
How do patrons of the Delta Public Library reserve books?
Patrons of the Delta Public Library can reserve items 24/7 online at www.deltapubliclibrary.org (must have library card number and password), call 419-822-3110 (staff available during normal hours of operation), email, or through our Facebook page. Here are instructions on how to reserve items online.
Who may use Curbside Service and how does that work?
Curbside Service is available for those patrons that are unable or feel uncomfortable coming inside the building. Please call us to set up a day for you to pick up library materials or COVID-19 self tests at our side entrance between the library and the bank.
Is there a way that patrons can pick up items when the library is not open?
Click here to learn about our new After Hours Pickup Lockers.