01/12/22 UPDATE: The Ohio Health Dept. has decided to pause distribution of tests to public libraries in order to prioritize schools. Click here to see their notice
15 minutes to have peace of mind with this test for infection detection. This self test is for personal use only and will not provide an official result for school, work, or travel.
If you don't need tests right now but want to have them on hand: Order Free COVID-19 Antigen self tests that will arrive in the mail in 7-12 days.
Test Pick-up Hours:
- Mon-Wed: 10A–7P
- Th & Fri: 10A–5P
- Sat: 10A–1:30P
No reservations. If you are sick, have symptoms, or know that you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19; we ask that you drive up to our side door for curbside service within operating hours and call us when you are outside so we can bring tests out to you.
When should you take this test?
Symptoms can show up between 2-14 days after a person is infected (John Hopkins Medicine)
- Before large gatherings, to make sure you are not infectious
- Before visiting high-risk or vulnerable individuals
- 3-5 days after exposure someone who is positive for COVID-19
- Or if you are showing concerning symptoms
Expiration dates: Abbott has determined that the shelf-life of the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test kit is 15 months.
Other ways to get tests or get tested:
- If you don't need them right now but want to have them on hand: Order Free COVID-19 Antigen self tests that will arrive in the mail in 7-12 days.
- Call or check websites of any place that has a pharmacy (ex. Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc) or is a health institution (clinics, hospitals, etc.)
- If you need a test sooner or need a test to have official results for school, work, or travel: Click here to find a testing location near you. Please note that testing sites are requiring online registration for time slots to get tested.
Surrounding counties with testing locations:
Info on the different types of testing you will encounter.
Please be aware each kit comes with two tests. We will be giving out tests with the idea that each kit includes two individual tests that can be used by two people.
Click "Watch on YouTube" to view full screen.